WHY JOIN DIGITAL & DISTRIBUTED TECHNOLOGY MOLDOVA ASSOCIATION?
DTMA is dedicated to the robust, ethical and efficient adoption of the 17 Pillars of technology for Industry 4.0.
Blockchain is rapidly emerging onto the technological landscape and we believe the best way to benefit from it is to get involved. This is true if you’re an individual, a public servant or a company employee. Think about the potential for any organisation to do more, accomplish it faster and at a higher quality by using modern software and networking.
This is the scope of Blockchain: better, faster and less expensive while increasing security for all parties involved.
DTMA was formed to bring focus on real issues with tangible solutions using Blockchain technology. Thus, our meetings and working groups are generally focused on creating conversations with governmental leaders who will:
- Acknowledge and identify a challenge or priority worth addressing;
- Accept broad based input from knowledgeable industry participants;
- Collaborate with other governmental leaders in order to learn rapidly; and
- Be willing to pilot, trial or simply explore blockchain as a possible solution to their obstacles.
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS?
Our membership of professionals from Moldova & across the globe from all walks of business and government. This includes policy leaders from at the local, provincial and federal/international level, as well as public and for-proﬁt oriented professionals.
The value of being a member of the Association (DTMA) will be priceless for any professional or organisation that desires to lead, or even simply monitor-the global transformation of Industry 4.0 and blockchain improvement for public and private services across the world.
- Community and affinity with those also interested in serving governments with technology
- Targeted networking among those in this field
- Sharing of resources and insights that will assist your professional development
- Policy and governmental guidance for civil servants
- Discounts on training, events and other special offers
- Notifications about specific items of interest to your profession
- A voice and forum for expressing your opinion, concerns and ideas relative to to technology advancements
- Access to unique opportunities